National Pharmacy Students Weekend
We are thrilled to announce that on the 25th – 27th October 2019 asep’s biggest and most prosperous event will once again take place: The National Pharmacy Students Weekend (NPSW)! This year in Basel.
We warmly invite you to this exclusive event, for pharmacy students from all over Switzerland.
This year’s topic "New Generation Pharmacists" introduces you to the latest changes in the world of pharmaceutical science and seeks to broaden the horizon of the participants. We want to offer the new generation of pharmacists an insight to what we can expect in the future, what kind of innovations will be made and how the key players influence the pharma proceedings.
What is the NPSW…?
- a unique possibility for networking and figuring out what career path you want to take. Professionals from the Pharmacy, Industry, Academia and more will be there for you to answer the questions you’ve always wanted to ask.
- a Saturday to feed your curiosity. Informative symposia and interactive workshops offer an insight into the most current topics in the world of pharmacy.
- a Gala-Night to dine, drink, party and celebrate with your friends and your fellow pharmacy students from all of Switzerland.
- a Sunday surprise program to enjoy yourself, to have fun with your friends, to laugh, to be challenged and to be flooded with hopefully not too little of these: And last but not at all least:
- a weekend full of exquisite food: apéro riche, tasty lunches, fancy Gala-Dinner… Whatever your heart and stomach desire, it’s all inclusive!
Follow us on Instagram to be the first to get all updates and news about the program, speaker, locations, activities and more!